Some new flavours were added to my range of truffles this week:
(Left ->Right, Front -> back row)
- Coffee and Tia Maria: Milk chocolate truffle filled with filter coffee, Tia Maria and a dark chocolate filling. Perfect as a petit four.
- Raspberry: Fruity White chocolate truffle filled with a ganache made with raspberry puree and a dash of raspberry liqueur. Tastes great with dessert wine or even a raspberry flavoured liqueur such as Chambord.
- Coconut and Rum: Dark chocolate truffle with a Caribbean twist. Have as a snack, with your coffee or as a petit four.
- Passion fruit and Kirsch: Exotic white chocolate truffle. I could run through a whole box of these in a day! Tastes nice with a sweet wine with spicy undertones.
- Lemon: Fresh and zesty white chocolate truffle with a lemon curd centre. Nice little palate cleanser – perfect after a spicy meal!
Treat yourself to these and some more for Easter!
(Available in boxes of 12 & 24).